Thursday, December 09, 2004

alot of changes i need to set

hmmmm ok .. need to pick up my computer programing skills again .. ok i know i sucks big time but not choice.. if i have to depend on the basic elements of IT... i really lost trying to learn php myself and i find it.. i really sucky.. basic concept and stuff i also need some time to digest.. see how bad it is -_-" and my asp, it sucks big time.. all the programing is like so old fashion and without the basic structure i dont think i can even program out also... freak.. ok ..
i need to update my skill set for so many thigns.. haiz... feeling shitty when i think of all this...anyway .. lucky hui is there to assist me... really helpful of him willing to assist him but really cant just depend on him cause later he kanna 'fan' by me hahaa..

hmmmm went to interview for a part time job with hui today at emerald hill no5 .. cant imagine that my brother used to play drums for this pub now .. i may be going over to do server job.. my buddy intro me this job.. so give a try time is flexible for temp job ba.. need money anyway ... work at night.. no choice need money money money to survive.. slowly will find a better job.... hopefully the a good job will come..

hmmm been restless lately alot of things want to do but find that dont have the strenght to achieve it at times feel very lost.. but thanks to alot of supportive friends around.. i think i must work harder. dont want to disappoint them..

ok what next... i dont want to think anymore.. almost morning again need to rest..
have to wait for the new job to call us to see if we are hired.. haiz..
see how lah ... everything leave to fate...

i havent catch incredibles yet.. i want someone(preferbly girls!! else a group) to accompany go see this movie... who willing to accompany ? kekeek dont ask me why cause i just want to watch that..

yawn time to sleep ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home