Thursday, December 02, 2004

starting from????

as usually mid week celebration kick off a 11p.m at dbo... sick of that place and today my guitarist seem like he is so busy moving up and down left and right... reason is.. 'dont tellin' and i was like so bored.. and they play hip hop songs so late like 0215hrs.. and lawrence was like so stone the whole night. already very bored ..
send our new friend katherine back to sengkang and from there i reach back home and download 1 song which i like the rythem that i manage to find the title call ' u promised me' .. yeah .. another inspiring piece.. chat a while with kairen i guess.. then i fall into the bed already .. still have to work later.. reach the deploy site at 0945a.m great i'm still having my head spinning... but no choice have to work.. it is an AGM for WEE POH LIMITED .. now i know why they need protection officers for this.. alot of rowdy shareholders and they worried that they might sirr up something.. and infact there is a few cases of unhappy shareholders demanding for entry that they are not granted. . so my job is to ensure they dont sirr up anything and exit the hotel if they create any trouble... basically quite good pay just to do this bad a little risk .. anyway it is my last job i hope for this security firm... thanks for the lovely experience gain..

reach home basically do nothing practise a little on the panio.. yah !! got my ink for my printer and can finally print stuff le ...

then i fall asleep on the sofa after watching happy fish and woke up by the gun bang sound of 'ye man qin jia'
meiqi sms me about her bbqtomrorow and this darling gf of rol( my best bro) not shy ask for present !! -__-" dont know what to get for her ... =p

now waiting for hui if he want to go for a night cycling and come my place to chill later


thats all folks if anything i will update later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home