Tuesday, November 23, 2004

i have waves ringing on my ears... @~_~#@

ok..what did i do whole day today ... hmmmm let me see.. slept at 7 a.m in the morning doing some stupid photo edit of myself.. then .. wake up at 12.. with a call from pico ask me to work for them at dec2 for a event paying 50 for 4 hours.. hmm the stake is getting higher.. ... damn super poor so no choice accept it again ...

wake up and go and collect my cheque... mere 305 for 5 days work.. haiz.. how poor thing... some more i must ask for transport allowance else they cheat on me.. ok collect it drop by at POSB and dump the cheque into my account... haha i forget how to cross a cheque le.. haha need to ask people .. -_-"

next i reach home.. hui ask me to re do my waves files cause it suck and it never loops properly.. hahaa.. ok ... sorry man ... but well manage to spend some time doing it. .and then i fall back to deep coma again.. i think i'm a night person... haiz...

wake up watch tv awhile then back to do 'waves' file. actually i can believe i'm so creative lately that i manage to complete so many short waves in so little time .. HUAHAHAHAHA.. but well i 'steal' most of the idea from beats listen to get the feelings... dont know lah very complicated to discrible the feeling... yet ok it is fun... loops.. but i cant find more source in how people create the actual file leh.... anyone know how they do it... writing music needs inspiration needs feelings need experiences need a life.. some people are so good they can write anytime they want.. but not me .. i used to write a few sad love song before... but never really do a demo or whatever... but always find it too immature.. maybe people like me who is always lack of love.. haha.. cant have the feeling right... and now worst.. now i dont even know how liking someone feels le.... there is not more that feelings i used to have.. dont know why.. heart die le... back to waves ok .. talented hui manage to prelauch his website.. hahha .. good for him .. manage to 'set those waves ' into his site .. great job.. good work .. and whaaaaaaaa he is good lor.. look at the flash he does.. so impress... haiz.. if only i'm half as good as he is in programing and design... .. see why i'm in such IT lines when i'm good for nothing... .. .. i too lazy and too stupid le i guess.. haiz.. how how .. how to find work in IT firm... sure kanna fire very soon .. thanks hui for letting me be apart of your wonderful creations... u did a great job really .. it is all your own hardwork...

tomorrow need to go back camp to do FFI and interview by my 'boss' kekee shave of my goatty le .. sob.. nevermind after tomorrow clear leave for 1 full month yah!!


think i better take a rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home