Monday, December 06, 2004

it is a sunday, a musical sunday













spend a day trying to figure out how to teach drums and also figure out how to play classical music on electric bass... sunday spend my morning and afternoon with two lovely ladies, liyi and sk. :) think i'm really sucky at playing and sucky at teaching but never the less, i think my place provide good food and good place to sleep.

sk was like enjoying my mama's cooking and she can really eat alot even thought she is so thin... zhen shi de.. i eat a little so fat.. haiz.. should have invited u more offen to finish up my food for me... kekeke =P

liyi also enjoy the food.. poor liyi is abit sick, must take care of yourself too ah .. dont play too much


















liyi playing my panio and sk trying out liyi's violin. she even pose for me to take a few piccy of her with the violin.
















i got a sucky video camera, fail me when i want to take pic.. so use webcam to take. but the quality also sucky.. haiz...
very soon after a heavy meal, sk fall asleep on my resting area, can see how tired it is just to play music.. then liyi plays her computer game.. yah help me create a new character.. thanks!

at around 4p.m, i send them off from my place and went to hui's place... end up sleeping at his place hahaha... hui really got the passion for designing.... cannot make it... when i woke up we start watching 'dumb' movie and series shown on tcs5, 8 and channel U enjoying our ever bit of show..... i think i want to go and rest early already having a headache now...

think will update more tomorrow.. tomorrow will go down to work place to collect pay and meet up with hui and yuting for coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home