Tuesday, December 07, 2004

who am i? i'm just who i'm and who i want to be...

i do rock, but i dont roll, i'm very into music that kick some ass.
who am i? or i am who? or just WHO THE HELL ARE U!!
i just want to be, what i want to be..

i think i'm abit stress out recently, but for no reason, it is like in some part of my sleep i been trying to struggle very hard to wake up or move my body yet i cant control it, the feeling of something is holding me tight and dont want to let me go. yesterday i went into this zone.. where i think in dreams, i tried to struggle away from it, giving a thunder roar, to break the trap i created myself. there is this dark life that is trying to hold on me.. i manage to break it.. but i can feel that this life seem to be more and more stronger, i'm getting weaker and weaker...

tonight, i will challege it again i guess..if it dont come to me, i will go to u..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home