Saturday, November 20, 2004

another day of killing virus!

cant believe i spend 2 days just to get my pc FIX again... keep waiting for the pc to update and update... NT2000 is killer... so much torjan horse flood my pc when it is not updated...
how i spend my 48 hours watching time goes by? set alarm wake up every 15 mins check the pc, play guitar drums watch tv eat and even go out and leave my pc on... what else u want me to do .... can die without pc...

spend my whole friday 'meaningful' i guess... first meet my sec school mate.. she want to intro me to do some SALES.. business networking... another words ..MLM... ok ... whatever that it is .. u know me i'm not interested.. but i just want to find out people says is truth .. the same line is used over and over again.all they talk is first MONEY ... how money MAKE money ...find people... from 1 person to 5 person .. to 25 person to ... 125 person.. goes on.. and say even u dont do it the money will flow... investment 1500 dollars.... but when i ask them about the products, they are doing bio science... and guess what it is still as sucky.. not my type of tea i guess... basically .. i think i reverse all what the guy to me and i tell him .. why not i make some products for him to sell out and let him be branch level 2? right.. then i'm on top of the table.. huahahaha.. ok .. think he dont get me anyway... even thought i know everyday is a sale day in exchange of goods and stocks...

then i went off and bum to ziting and kenneth, my poly school mates.. while on my way to library tamp.. so i skip tamp library and have lunch with them.. they meet up cause kenneth want to know some info about Studying in SIM ... but then he got something on and left me and ziting... so i accompany to pasir ris library and i borrow 3 DUMMIES book haha.. ok for dumb people like me.. need help to update myself in this line..

next reach home and check out my pc... ok .. still trying to heal itself... recieve a call from hui saying jem's uncle want to meet us to discuss about the upcoming sitex next week which we are into selling E games ONLINEs.. no choice lack of money any job will do just fine...

a general brief on what is going to happen and what we are doing to sell...
next jem, hui and me go and play games.. the driving game i manage to get D first time most of the time E saying i shouldnt have a license hahaha. but tooooooooooo bad i got one le, hui is good at the game.. at least he got B and C and can complete the track!!.. see shitty me ... -_-"

then hui say he want to go back watch tcs 8 show.. so jem and me follow him home and watch that 1 hour YE MAN QING JIA... quite funny... then i rush back home to check on my pc..
finally .. all setup completed and virus ... killed! .. thanks HUI for the CD.. but i know his pc also dying

have a good online chat with eva.. considerable new online friend know from the net... it has actually been a long long time since i again know someone new... quite an interesting chatter to talk to cause she can bare my loads of craps that i say online.. wonder how she manages to stands my craps. -_-" she also got a nice blog to read.. want to thank her for sharing her blog to me... yawnz tomorrow still need to station for another 4 hours kekeke.. too bad too poor .. need to work part time...

sat.. wake up early.. go clarke quay... was attached to saatchi saatchi company to ensure that the contactors do thier works.. but i was amaze by the company design and concept and stuff... it is an advertisting company and u can see many award winning advertisments in the company by them.
u should be there to see.. anyway, i know why they need me to look after thier place.. cause alot of valuable stuffs lying around.. mac pc g5 .. did i say G5? too bad i must JAGA... ok must be good.. but they have some perm staff working there still .. so it is quite alright..

ok i wonder what i'm going to do for saturday night.. yawnz sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home