Friday, November 12, 2004

an overnight unforgettable experience.... IDIOT PC!

ok ..basically continue from the earlier entry.. cause i also brought an 80gb harddisk earlier.. and having a shitty time to completely install windows NT2000 on it... it is so buggy and i kanna so many virus even just to go online and patch up my stuff.. it is really killer...

spend the whole night till morning just to update, and catch my sleep like every 20 mins intervals ..and our MR TAN basically fall into coma after the heavy DINNER! ...
leaving me alone.. and i certianly suck at pc maintaining.. haiz.. need to brush up my skill..

ok lah he help me kill alot virus in noon .. something bad happen to the pc... it seems like it is flood with virus.. killing every little bit of my time... even dial up also got problem!

and can't imagine i have to work later for 12 hours at SSMC! and MR Tan still want me to teach him how to play drums faint......basically he had spend 24 hours at my place already.. sometimes some people have different talent.. for example my field is cooking and music.. yours is... web design, fix pc and eat sleep! hahaha..

but it is fun having your buddy working your way out for a day ..

then i went off to SSMC to work for the 12 hours part time shift.. it was killer!!!!! time is hard to pass... but work is very decipline and learn alot of things... anyway it is not as easy as u see it...
pls give respect to people who try to protect the company properties and spend endless hours just to look out for your safety..

back home tired on 121104 8a.m very tired but couldnt sleep alot dont know why... see wake up at 12p..m haiz... anyway going to meet my buddies for ktv later so better go back and rest a little more.. tomorrow till monday i have to work at NUS faintz... good luck to me







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home