Friday, November 12, 2004

dine in chicky meal at my place?!?!




chicky meal doesn't only serves at KFC. look at this it is another master piece by me!! ok this is certianly fattening but what to do dear Mr Tan Zhen hui want to learn something from me from flouring the chicky till frying it in the hot oil.. see how well it is cook till precise? keke.. yum yum... that lousy HUI cant even CRACK an EGG! waste one of egg ( which i only have 2 left!) bro u know how ex EGGS Are now anot?! arrrrgh.. surely lah still want to cook for girls... think KFC is a better choice for ya.. another word.. SAVE IT hahaha .. also ask him to slice carrot into thin slices and u guess what he give me??? carrot STICK! .. wha kao .. faintz...
basically this guy just run around up and down watching tv, playing games without having the patient even just to stick with me, haiz.. no choice i in need of him later for my pC!


ok this is dinner for two but haiz.. why issit with a guy... nevermind experience countz, see which is the next lucky person who can taste my cooking.

it was an eventful day, first half of the day i spend in camp doing my IPPT which my another buddy weijie manage to PASS and yet i fail again .. haiz.. then it is packing time Ronald, weijie and me enjoying our last working day in our dear island paradise.. packing is killer, and ron needs to bring HIS tv home! hahaa.. ok .. we share a cab back home. on our way back alot of my camp mates buddies and mens wish us well.. it is so sad to leave this place... nevermind 231104 will be doing my FFI so get to see u guys again!...

took my half day leave, rush back home and meet Mr Tan Zhen Hui to go to simlim to purchase his birthday present that we owe him... brought a Printer and a PS2 controller.... ok those who have PAY the money for the present thanks!!!!! he love the present! goes to RAY, PING, JEM, LIYI!

then we went to bugis to look for wrist rest. cause as an IT personnel, we had experience tense on our wrist for long term usage of mouse and keyboard.. but the wrist rest are ex at SIM LIM and we went to bugis at SHIBUYA and brought a cheap one...4.90! ok there is new trainee staff at SHIBUYA, trying to make some sales but basically was 'entertian' by our craps haha... and she keeps on laffing at our limpy jokes..

next we go back to whitesand and play some racing games and i sucks at it -__-" never good at gaming in some ways.. and end back at hui's place to put his stuff before going over to NTUC to get our ingredients and after that u have to read back to the top again ..

NEXT CHAP!

ok some must have already fall asleep reading my first part of craps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home