Sunday, October 31, 2004

what did i do on a satur DAY?

basically nothing.. as per normal wake up early to go to camp to fail my IPPT! -__-" no matter how hard i try haiz....sometimes all this reminds me of a song lyrics.... I TRY SO HARD (run like hell man!) , YET SO FARRRRRRR( always cant reach the end by few secs sob)... IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERS!(i'm going to ORD RIGHT? ARRRGH! ) I HAD TO FALL ( does this means FALL OUT? keekke) to LOSE IT ALL ... IN THE END IT DOESN't EVEN MATTERS( neverthless i still complete my run haiz.. for health ba i struggled)




then next it reminds me of another song after the whole IPPT... just feel like FAINT!!!!!!!! - _-" I can't feel the way I did before( the whole body going to fall apar le) .... Don't turn your back on me .. ( MEDIC!!!) (I won't be ignored...(else die ah!) Time won't heal this damage anymore!! (how to heal right? if i faint? hahah) Don't turn your back on me.... I won't be ignored( see how much i suffer must go medical centre already! haha just JOKING)

However when i reach home and then rest a while... it reminds me of another SONG AGAIN! NUMB! and it goes ...I've become so numb( i even feel cramp all around my body!!) I can't feel you there ( issit my body going apart? HAHA ) I've become so tired so much more aware ( yah want to sleep le .. I'm becoming this all I want to do ( sleeping?? ) Is be more like me and be less like you ( who is the you? i dont know haha ok .. finish all my craps !) coustesy from linkin park lyrics k!! thanks LINKIN for the inspiration haha

hmmm edit and design this piccy long long time ago... so nothing to put so put this ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home