Sunday, October 31, 2004

She....

ok third time edit this page le... She allows me to put 1 piccy of me with her. how contented i'm!! u will never understand (^___^) issit her smile lovely and sweet? is there a song for her at the moment.. My head keep having this song by Ronan Keating .. When you nothing at all.. (o^__^o) and it goes

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart .... Without saying a word you can light up the dark .... Try as I may I can never explain.... What I hear when you don't say a thing .....The smile on your face.... let's me know that you need me ....There's a truth in your eyes.. saying you'll never leave me ...The touch of your hand... says you'll catch me wherever I fall... You say it best, when you say nothing at all ......who is she? well, we dont talk alot, i know little about her, but i see her consider quite regularly
cause she is PingzzZZz's ah Yi? hehe... she is a very lovely young lady never fail to warm my heart everytime i just saw her... reason why i dont know... at this point people might think i'm crazy for her le.. no lah, very pure friendship k! or later i kanna whack by other people : anyway she is a very nice friend to be with... :) just with to know her much much better hoping given a better chance one of these day..


this an outing to makan with my pals to meet up and eat at Suntec on 301004 at 1800Hrs!
.. the rest of the piccy? hmmm havent recieve
from Hui yet... ARRRGGggH (~_~#)_O


So what happen during the short meet up? wait for one after another person .. Ray was Late, Jem Was Late! forever one always last one... haiz... ping was early, liming was just in time..hui and i go together..

very soon we gone seperate ways again.. sometimes happy moment dont last that long... but i'm contented le.. cause i cant tell when can we gather like this in a big group again.
my friends i love you all! i must learn to be contented that i have people i love to be around me constantly..

Msg for everyone... Ping take care ah.. dont over tired yourself.. take a break when u are too tired k.. health important.. your eye bag can store tea le.. jia you in your project and work k.. Jem, 3 weeks before your driving test right? JIA YOU AH .... PRACTISE MORE In Your CIRCUITS! hopefully u are the talent one that will pass in 1 time not like me must take twice.. Ray, GONG XI FA CAI!!! hahahaha u know what i mean. Liming, jia you in your school work also, dont work too late also.. Hui, faster complete your portfolio so u can find work fast fast! Liyi, wei dont play so much MM lah keke know lah your way to relax right? if u want to play help me play my character lah hahaha.. still level 8 sob.. Yuting, Jia you coming back soon right, wait for u ah then i teach u drums. and many many friends good luck in whatever u are doing k .. too many le people read also sian .. ok wait for next posting ba... haha

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger oddtober said...

U n ur fuckin nonsense... Wake up!!! Wahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home