Monday, November 08, 2004

Crazy little thing call


ahhh ok a piccy of my license!!

ok .. crazy me found a part time job for 4 days... be a security guard at.... paying me a mere low pay of 60 dollars per day .. look out of the 'WINDOWS' ... hmm yah opps my place only lor... walking distance .... hmmm 300M whaaaaaaaaa!! at least save on the travelling time and food money .. kekeke 4days.. hmm but they actually want to arrange me to work a little bit longer.. but see how lah ..the pay for non festive season is sucky..might as well dont work right? keke... ok think this little amount is good enough to give me a treat at KL if i'm going on 23th nov.. kekeke

hey people ask me why i choose such a job... basically... let me explain.. firstly... i'm TRAINED! 2 year in ARMY not train ah!... secondly .. wha kao u can see for yourself right.. security guard dont need to do much except been vigilance and just ban anyone to access can le lor.. everything also say no no no...

thirdly... pls lah ... i where got time to work for like one week 5 days this is very flexible mah ... 4 days i'm gone!

fourth .. i have no plans this weekend so might as well do something..

fifth.. i can get some fast cash for my short trip right?

sixth .. i choose to work mostly night shift reason is.. keke time is easy to pass at time u know ... and usually those who knows me i spend most of my night wide awake!!! ...

seventh .. i want to find out more about how people work in such environment.. even thought i work in army but army and real life is different mah this is even more civilian involved..

and lastly .. i too bo liao le lah ..clearing leave mah

ok thats all ...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home