Thursday, November 04, 2004

life great yet aching! ouch dont touch that muscle of mine!

meaning.. yah vigorous regime of excerise... about 30 laps a day in the pool.. 1 hour 20 mins in the gym and 20 mins of 2.4 k.m jog! freaking crazy i think .. thats what my buddies and me are doing for the last 4 days ... ok .. every inchs is aching k .. but actually not so bad .. it is very healthy.. i wonder when will i have such motivation once i start to clear leave where i wont see my buddies ronald and weijie around to motivate me daily to excerise...

how to i resist myself from my mum's cooking and my own unhealthly cooking... how to resist the tempation of opening my fridge to find things to eat .. arrrrghhhh .. for the sake of passing my IPPT no choice .. have to endure .... haiz... they can spare me even i am about to go out of army... but must thanks them too to make me 'fitter' i guess.. anyway ..what can i say .. my stammia did increase... i feel stronger too right...

meeting kairen later for coffee.. maybe will update a little more in the blog later... tata time for a short jog before i meet her i guess .. hahahhha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home