Friday, October 29, 2004

i cook k!!

look at this .. yummy? my crispy yummy fry dory and hotdogs with carrots cabbages and green apple?!?

prepared by? ME!!! ha.. thats a trick that i doubt many people can do ... cook!... who want to try? hehehe


















was practising how to cook like those sell in resturant ..
but of course it will look better if it goes with chips but haha i dont have chips
so i replace with hotdogs and where is my salad dressing and tomato ??!?!
sorry cant find it in my fridge keke so .. chin chai chin chai got green apple so cut it up ...

lets has a closer look





woooooo see the crispy color? yummy!!
who is helping me with the clearing up?? it is
a mess in my sink area .. faintz!















having a tired day ... tomorrow will be another big day .. my driving test ... hope to pass this time round..
second time already ... just pray hard ba.... really hope to get a lisence soon ... need to find work soon also
god pls help me can???










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home