Thursday, October 28, 2004

crazy yesterday :)

hmmm what did i do yesterday let me recall...

hmmm i should start from going to zhenhui's place to accompany him to see him do his project.. faintz.. haha but ok ..he was unable to finish much work with me around..

was like talking to his mum, taking piccy...watching tv... taking piccy... surfing web... taking piccy( did i repeat this ? hahaha soon u all will understand why) then go for a jog at the near by park which he try to kill me by running so fast and ask me do intensiving trainning with him ... arrrghhh ok i'm fat.. sob... but ok lah manage to complete ba.. hahaha.. then back to his place... taking piccy .. then ...bath le then taking piccy before i left his place at 8p.m and rush back home at 830p.m my guitarist call me to go down to dbO with him again -_-" ok he is going down there to relax ba.. cause haha his gf is also going down.. so he cant be so playful... lorana one of my clubbing kakis was there with her friend too....

i make a call to sharon my old Pri sch mate ah.. cause the last time i bum to her was in dbO too, thought of might as well ask her to join me... if she is going ms( regular clubber le)... and guess what? without saying much .. she say YESH, she will be down.. she says, she was tempted to club today too but her kakis wasn't free..and lucky i give her a call. ^_^ v

shortly, i was down there at around 10.30p.m meetin my own kakis, the crowds were just fine.. the feeling was there.. my guitarist start buying drinks... -_-" no choice promise him i will drink a bit with him... lorana and her friend kasier, was like already drinking alot.. she dont seem to be quite cheerful today. .. got to know two new guy friends .. si wen and fabian.. which is my guitarist's ex school mates... they tried to get us drunk by ordering alot of drinks to us... but we reject quite a few offer ~_^ , crazy way of drinking the way they drink... very soon one of them was dead drunk.. we manage to escape the ordeal.. Huahahaha

the clock struck 12.. i'm still was waiting for sharon to come down and she arrive.. petty late right.. but she say the night is still young.. she brought her friend catherine along.. hit of quite well with her too .. maybe like what they say.. we are all here to have fun, tense off ,YEAH!..

after a few glass of volka rebina.. we hop down to the dance floor to enjoy our Hip Hop R&B dance thru the night till the lights are back.. with my guitarist crashing in with me everytime he is 'free' from his gf 'claws' hahaa
was a crazy night anyway..

after that, sharon and i drop by tamp to some supper( ok this is sinful for me ) but i was hungry too after a long tired day of dancing and excerise in the day, but do have a good chat up since indeed it is quite hard to find time to talk to each other since the last meet up, as we are busy with our individual stuff.... and finally send her back home.. when i reach back home i fall off to bed like a dead log after a good bath and removing my lens... shit.. what a way to end a day .. great fun sharonl having u around.. catch u around soon k .. anyway she wont be seeing this hahaha .. (^ !^ ) shhhhhh
more piccy will be posted later in the night when i get my hand on it which i took at my friend's place huahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home