Friday, October 29, 2004

I PASS MY DRIVING!!






















know that this means? i can drive le
but no car. so sad!
so damn lucky to pass right? i thought i will fail actually but it s great
at least no need to pay more money on it and i can drive..
share all my happiness with all my budds ... thanks... next time got
car i drive u all around.. ;)
heavy rain, slow traffice.. i did so badly before my test with my instructor Mr Tan.
he say to me i must try my best to pass k... he dont want to see me le.. nice right?
when i come out i told him i pass he say he was so worried for me.. but glad that i
pass and throw me two more name card to intro him more students in future.. haha
ok he is a good boss... a lot of good instructor under him...
want his number give me a call k! say jin3 wei1 intro one can le!! no worries,
i recieve no commission. ^_^

but so far those i intro people they manage to pass first 2 tries ;)

talk to jennifer this morning, she congrates me for passing my test.. i always
worried that i might disturb her so seldom call her up.. but she always manage
to warm my heart when i talk to her...jenni why are u always so sweet? i dont
think i ever deserve to know u .. :)

poor girl .. she is sick again ... feel like bring
her to see doctor but she says she need to work later..think let her bf take care
of her ba... miss her alot.. know her for nearly 8 years.. but didnt even like see her
twice a year.. jennifer, pls take care of yourself k.. everytime u are sick
it make me heart aching...but i know she wont read this .. =P
she will be having a road show at suntec selling insurance.. so people who want
to get one pls approace her at the table area k?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home