Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Yeah! finally on Leave again!

yeah finally it time to start taking leave... reason... having my driving practice for the next few days before i take my driving test the second time on 29 oct... hope to pass this time...
cant imagine i need to wake up at 7a.m in the morning to go to enous to practice my circuit.. this is going to burn another big hole in my wallet again ... it was a good day in camp.. basically spending time chit chatting with my buddy and then enjoy our routine nap in the noon till i book out... so sad have to left my buddy in bunk.. no worries very soon we will take leaves together and guess when that time comes we have lesser chance to have our chance to go eat lunch and dinner, swimming, gym and jogging together again. take care Ron bro!

next did a good jog at Mjc again ... hahaha can see that people who stay in pasir ris spend quite alot of time in jogging and keeping a healthy life style... i trying hard to overcome my laziness and make sure i do at least a 2.4km jog per day ..but it does quite an impact to my legs some how... but ok lah still can tahan ...

next let me see ... ah so far no picture to post on here.. lazy to go and take pic maybe tomorrow i take my web cam around see what can i take ba... need to see life around.. i think i also need a digicam soon!... missing so much snaps in life... =P

ahaha a stupid pic to celebrate holloween this week! YEAH !!
I"M DE DEVIL BOI!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home