Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Crack the lousy template code!!

i know i'm so sucky in programing .. -_-" cant believe that i actually use 2 hours just to trace a stupid URL header to change to my own design... if only i'm half as talented as some of my friends.. but well at the end of the day i mange to get it done.... freaking ugly design but well for i'm using other this blog host what more can i do right? so bear with it i guess.. yah not bad a new start of a new blog

hmmm so what i have done so far today? let me see.. ok .. doing nothing much in camp.. my buddy took leave so i'm just like a lonely soul in my camp... after my 'regimential' duties i went to cook house to consider of having a not to have lunch .. the time was about 11a.m. i hate to eat alone i rather not eat sometimes... but bum to my friend .. he ask me to eat as the food is not that bad today sweet sour fish. so i guess i might as well have a quick meal since i had already miss my breakfast.. then went back to bunk to relax read some comic that i found in one of the drawer.. then my rp ic and come back to the bunk to play X box.. however, i 'm just too lazy to play games and i fall into deep sleep again haha... woke up at around around 4.30p.m but too lazy to attend last parade.. heckcare man ! clearing leave soon.. and i change and decide to go for my swim.. swimming without my buddy seem quite lonely.. cause no jokes no motivation.. whatever i completed my 20 laps and go to the cook house for dinner again ...this time i take a quick meal and went back bunk... the bunk look so groomy... i think my rp ic had book out.. so seem like i'm all alone in the bunk .. and decided to book out too ... time was around 7p.m ... reach home around 8 p.m and i already planned to go to mJC to do my jogging 2.4

after reaching home i change to my jogging clothing and set of to mJC for my regime jog.. it sucks .. seem like i have no energy to run at all can even push my self to my limit... shitty dont know why... current mood is bad ... dont know due to what... shrugged ~_~"
after forcing myself to complete my endrance regime i walk back home.. and bath and watch tv.. thats about it for a lousy monday blues.... must think of more things to do nowadays... sian still need to be back camp tomorrow morning...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home