Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i guess i think too much..

i realise
i'm always a dumb boy
as usual i'm not very sensitive
it is hard for me to be the man, i always wanted to be
and nothing can be that perfect picture you see..
but well i will try my best again to remember and learn it..
just hope it is not the hard way again..

next

i'm always too straight, i always come to conclusion too fast..
i should learn to see things at a wider range, bigger picture, more angles..
maybe that is because i haven gain enough experience yet..
try to work on this more i guess..

next

i'm willing to put in whatever efforts i can to try my best if i have my aim for..
i believe that is my strong point cause i believe even i fail i done my best..
i again can see that i always try to put something ahead as an example to go further..
which then i follow the examples i set myself so i can see if i can achieve somthing like this or even better.. which i can see that i gain alot more once i mange that.. i'm happy with this i'm doing so far till i'm brave enough to step a few more steps ahead to try something different.

next

i need to decide on what to take up very soon again..
i'm again struggling to take something i know nuts about, or something that i also know nuts about but then more straight forward in the path ahead...
i always thought i'm a risk person, determine to prove people wrong.. but i myself is scare and worries over things that havent happen.. cause i know i'm still not cut enough to make such decision.. of course i know once i determine somethings and my motive for i will go all the way not making myself regret.. so i guess again i need to balance that..
i'm thankful i have all the support i need..
i guess i'm fortunate but always forget about it when i'm happy...

anthony work hard again k ..

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANT!! Ehhh been doin' good??? Ehhh Don't think too much. Just look on the bright and all things will be fine as they'll smooth along with you.

Take care dude!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger oddtober said...

People keep telling me: "You are still young, do what you want!"

I think: "Maybe not..."

But I think again: "If I dun try now, I might still be saying maybe not 2 years later.."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home