Monday, September 12, 2005

deep within





















deep within..
i'm happy..
cause i have you with me..
it is so hard for me to discribe..
i used to think that i can pen down things i have in mind..
after having you.. i kept losing of words..
cause words at times is meaningless if u are not around me..
it is certianly more than words i want you to feel..
many times i ask myself..
what on earth i deserve.. having you..
somehow this is the kindness gift i ever get..
i have u to share..
every moment i wish that time will stop..
and take you to somewhere there ain't anyone else..
just you and me
even if u are not around..
i still having you in here..
my heart which i can feel..
every time i close my eyes..
every breathe i took..
i have your image in my mind..
having you in my arms..
having you here with me..
i realises i'm in love..
just simply in love with you..
i love you ailing..

anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home