Monday, July 11, 2005

super tired week

so tired until ah... nearly fall sick..

busy and stressful week last week. so much work on hand i dont know how finish it..just keep doing it and 1 after another keep coming in...

cases after cases.. but contented liao .. at least got things to do .. just feel that i'm not skill enough to handle just scare give shit to my partners and bosses if i didnt do my part well.. well 1 shit is coming soon... but guess not my issue i already did my best i think..

tune also tune already fix also fix already ..
what else can be wrong new goods cant be faulty right?
well cant be bothered just hope that it will be smoother on other project..

went to meet dear last min on wed as i was at west.. have dinner and do shopping together..
ah.. dear brought me a pouch for my o2..

went to bugis on friday to get yi's present meet up with dear.. very sweet of her just to company me find gift.. then end up with ping and her dar.. also hunting for yi's present.. ha.. we end up eating at feicui...but only have desserts as we had dinner earlier.. after that we apart and i go gai gai with my dear watch movie take pics and play games ha... i think i play more games than her.. she just sits and watch me play.. -_-" well must play together mah..

the movie was korean hahah.. never intend to watch that. .but well not that bad after all at least it is a funny show but a little lame..

wonder if dear will get bored by me when i talk so much as we walk down to find nr3 when i send her home.. but ha... i just enjoy having her by my side.. and she is like always willing to suffer with me in such long journey walk..

then next on sat, prepare to meet up with hui, yi, ping, ming, ray, jem add my gf and hui's gf... to celebrate yi's pre birthday..

it was rather fun.. hui and popo was there early to fly kite, ha.. and thier kite flies high well me and dear try to fly 1 super heavy 1 didnt manage to make it go high but well later we took over from them and collect back the kite -_-" but it was very fun .. dont know why also... that time i was quite happy even just to see the kite fly far....

then we went to eat our steam bbq buffet.. wha took alot of piccy of my friends.. so funny.. but too bad i wasnt feeling well didnt get much involved... there was firework display all the sudden and it was really a much pretty sight even thought it was block by trees, strange again having someone with u share to see fireworks look even more enjoyable..

after that like forever we are endless we end up at hotel lounge to chit chat and relax having a nice wine was wonderful specially with her by my side..

well everything still have to comes to an end... happy birthday liyi even thought it is 1 week in advance really hope u enjoy your day...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home