Monday, August 15, 2005

cant sleep

somehow my insomia comes back again all the sudden..
i cant sleep for goodness sake..
wonder if i'm really stress out..
how i wish i have some assistance..
should i call out for help..
it is so crazy somehow..
but still i'm enjoying this process..
i must be mad..

reason of why i can't sleep..
work..
like my manager said to me..
when come to sunday evening your head starts to plan on what u want to do
and achieve next week, without planning i'm sure to have more headaches later..
but well even thought i'm trying hard to plan what to do..
i guess it is not possible till i'm doing the work..
i'm like thinking each and every possible ways to handle certian problems..
but always end up having some stupid issue later on..
the feeling is kinda shitty..
i must constantly reminds myself of not saying anymore things not under my knowledge later when meeting my customer..
stupid customer give me headache which not done by me..
it is not me who provide you this spec. not that i promise u this results but end up i have to handle the issue till it is resolve..
it will be good if customer listen to your advise but then what do u think?
nah they wont..
later u see more issue coming up for the changes you do for them..

this is killing me..
1 more super delayed case which is also my first case.. hopfully everything will be resolve by changing the stupid lens..
1 case suppose to close and i been like already done my best..
1 case close and now they want to enhance it requires my 'technical' skill
1 case keep having issue on hardware side.. provide the best support liao but keep on having some stupid issue.. i dont even face it myself in my location dont know what they try to do..
1 new tech skill i havent even master walking now want me to fly.. haiz
try liao can work but then go customer's place more problem face..
1 new case up tomorrow dont know what other hell problem i'm facing on that
1 new case still pending and recieve no news from them that requires me yet.. hope they dont get me pray hard..

7 cases and i'm like following up each and everyday with this crazy stuff..
i need to seek solution to this..
pls help and enlighten me pls..
else send me someone who is able to assist me..
why my senior so busy.. how i wish i dare to ask for thier help.. but then..
1 more day if i cannot handle i must ask him liao.. hope that he can spare a little time to assist me.. which i know it is so hard cause he is so pack up also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home