Sunday, July 03, 2005

a lot like....





















alot like.. i copy from the movie alot like love.. ;P
well doesnt matter as long as it is nice right..

and fans out there pls dont whack me..
out with my dear for the past few days never feel happier seeing her..
i hope she feels the same..
she becomes lovelier each and everyday..

i also want to say sorry to her for a thing or maybe more than 1 thing
i didnt handle well..
i feel bad after that.. not of considering of her feelings...
i'm still learning..really..knowing i'm a dumb guy..and do dumb things
and not sensitive enough at certianly things, think my friends all know about my problems also
must constantly reminds myself..
friends of mine and my dear pls constantly reminds me of things i do not well .. or did badly without considering your feelings, be loud say it to my face if i dont realise it myself fast, , cause u know lah i need to wake up from my idea too ..


i know myself alot of flaws also ... even at work i didnt handle certain things well too .. i also argue out.. then i realise 1 thing too ... a line i must learn...not everything must argue or says things out it makes u u show more mistakes and flaws must try to listen to others first..
things should be make simple not make it complicated..if u dont know really must say dont know and dont fail must know your mistake and learn from there..then go and find out the best way to correct your mistake and work things out slowly. 1 thing for sure no one is prefect but many are demanding for prefections ... do your best can liao ... really cannot say cannot...

i must learn to wake up faster and realise mistakes asap..

enough of work tomorrow will be another tired day ..

i will gain confident when mistakes are made and corrected..

my dear is a simple girl, i know she is not demanding me to do alot of things for her..
thats why the more i know her i feel i love the right person.. when u love somemore more
u just wish to give her your best too.. hahah reminds me of 1 thing must take things slower again..

i really feel i'm very blessed now... every simple things i doing now make me happy.. even i'm stress up i feel happy.. cause i been given chance to learn to solve it...
and i know if i dont cherish what i having now it will be gone like a dream, in order to make my dream become reality and last super long.. i must work extra hard to maintian it.. cause not everything come so easily.... and with things that are smooth now more troubles and problems will also resurfaced up .. so take it like a man to solve it deal with it..

papa, mama, gu ma, kor kor and sis in law love u all also..
dear i love you also ..
friends i love you peoples out there..
all my relatives i love u people also ..

cherish whatever u have, even it is the shortest moment in life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home