Monday, June 12, 2006

results out

hmmm my first sem results finally out.. how i score.. i dont know how to say..
first operation management seem like the whole class have border line pass while some did better with Cs .. i only got a D - 47 marks.. i will just say most of my classmates put in alot of effort in our notes and results we got was like.. dont understand why issit so unexpected.. well what to do ... even thought i have gone thru similar sub in poly.. and put in so much effort in this operations the result is like.. dont understand .. well forget it life have to move on..

i got a C for marketing.. guess i wasnt really very creative in marketing from the results of 54 points, i will say i guess i deserve such score without putting much effort in in.. doing last min studying since it was the last sub that time..

i got a B for econs.. very suprising score of 66 wish was a little higher but cant wish for things thats is not possible cause i didnt study that again and was worried that i might fail at the first time.. well better than expected better be contented..

Finally an unexpected A for my accounts, i thought i should only get a B cause i choose the wrong question to do and unexpectedly i score 80 for it.. maybe my first two question got full points while the last question i manage to hit 1/3 of the points which end up in such results, well consider my first A since my o levels, i guess i should be quite happy about it.. but well i did taken accounts in sec so i guess i cant say it is something new to me as it is consider something i learn before i guess my classmates did well for accounts too..

now i got two assignment and 2 more exam to attempt soon .. i didnt even touch anything on my assisgnment yet.. sick .. well must find time to start soon i guess..
cannot be so slack again.. i hope i can do well in my up coming financial and database
see how much effort i can put in now..

next week is my anverisary with dear.. havent plan yet how? kekeke hmmm wonder dear prefer what type of anverisary .. kekee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home