Friday, January 06, 2006

10 mins pass 1200hrs on my birthday 5th jan 2006

thinking of past few days..
did so many things
had a wonderful weekend of holiday specially with my dear to spend time with over my place from sat till tuesday morning.. it was really wonderful having her with me..

from sat 31thdec 2005 let me think of what i have done.. hmmm
first thing in the morning woke up by a surprise call from yuting..
yesh she is back... YAH!!! so happy that she called me as i didnt know her new number..
but i remembered that she is back on the 30th dec
then i end up woke up early and 'fall in' at tamp mall to have breakfast cum lunch with ping mei.. cause she call me to join her and the rest for a gathering of games at night and of course mac is a must... really happy to have her company me. then we walk around and i cant even decide on a bedsheet that i want.. feel very bad to make ping walking around endlessly with me..
i'm on the other hand is waiting for dear to catch a movie..

around 3p.m, dear come over and say bye bye to ping( poor ping raining heavily and i left her alone at tm while i go watch movie)
then after finish the movie dear and me go and buy some betsheet for my studio bed. then rush home to take a bath and change to meet up with ping and her dar, liming, jem for meetup countdown at minds cafe.. it was really fun to play game while i like the uno best cause it is fun..

after that we went back home dead beat.. which the next day me and dear have to prepare food for my guest to my birthday..

thanks for coming my dearest friends.. without them i also dont know how birthday will be like..
certianly this year is a special 1 as i have a gf to help me prepare. ..she is really a wonderful girl.. she is not scare that things will dirty her hand.. she is willing to walk up and down carry heavy stuff prepare food with me.. she is really a great girl, i very touch by her action of loving me..
my mum also super sweet and prepare most of things for me before i start cooking and without her i guess i wont have such smooth party .. .. from my heart love her lot..

then my wonderful guest got me super nice pressie.. i must thanks hui and jem for searching the items for me..and all my love friends who share my pressie for me.. ping, ming, yi, ray, jem, hui/popo.. shouldn't have make you all spend so much on this.. owe u all another treat....and despise that ray didnt come.. how i wish he was around ..it will be much more great fun.. it was a great ear piece and sd card come in super handy for me in work and backup... thanks alot..

rol and meiqi thanks for the nice jacket.. like it alot...that time i didnt buy it cause i worry that i wont have much chance wearing it but no worries.. my dear can use it as a jacket at my place kekeek.. but it is great man having it..

thanks yuting and pingmei's dardar ;P for givin me face and come over and giving me my favourite stuff.. achohol kekeke.. 1 red wine and and 1wild passion mix. great stuff will keep it for a while ;p

thanks popo to come over too cause with her it is great fun too..

that day my house turn into a gambling den.. hahaha .. the girls play poker really agressive..
but it was really fun... even thought they went off so early.. i do wish they can stay longer.. but i know they really need to go off..
after that we drink hui's wine and jem bailey.. great drinks kekkee i know dear dont like me drink so much... sorry..

but great that hui, rol and jem was stay over to keep me company and we play manjong till morning.. and well of all the things.. rol won the final game with 13 odds! oh my god!..
he is the big winner over all but poor jem was losing too much..

must thanks dear for bearing with me, patiently companying me while i'm busy with my friends..
then well all happy things end fast.. monday they went off .. and while me and dear have a great rest and which dvds and cook porriadges for the night.. it was great..
then the past two night was wonderful for 4 and 5th having ailing spending time with me.. taking care of me... she made me the sweetest thing i ever recieve.. selfmade chocolate.. so far i never recieve and selfmade pressies from anyone.. and dear really touch me alot.. it is so hard for me describe the feelings.. but it was just simply too great.. i love it alot.. thanks for the effort dear.. i'm really touch.. i guess i can only return by loving you well and more..
thanks

i guess i should end here. hope that this brand new 2006 will be a great 1 for everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home