Saturday, January 28, 2006

welcome good fresh 2006, good buy wonderful 2005

FIRST OF ALL. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. HOPE THAT 2006 WILL EVEN BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE OF US!!!! YAH!!!
time to recall back all those good things that happen in 2005..
i guess this is certianly the best year of my life..
firstly i learn to understand myself, see myself and develop myself better.
never felt that good before. Guess once you have more goals in life, it makes time flies faster and more meaningful.
no matter how tired i'm, how lack of strength, how depressing i can get sometimes.. (usual PMS mode) life is not that bad afterall.
First, i glad to meet ailing. she is indeed a wonderful, caring, sweet girl, i guess i consider myself very lucky knowing her.. i guess we are still learning to adapt to each other, know each other better.. of course, i'm contented how much efforts, she can put in to bear with my insensitivness, pardons the mistakes i made which most of the time i realise it quite late.. and also love me for who i'm which i believe i'm not worthy for yet.. thanks for giving me all the strength that i need when i'm stress out and encouragement to complete each task well.
most important.. thank you for loving me. :)
next, i'm always like working more for my current job. it may not be that well paid and many says i shouldn't put in so much effort. but i guess this is a learn procedure. everytime i make a mistake from work, i'm at least giving myself a chance to learn more, and understand how humans commuicate in a world like this. this certianly make me stronger, at least this jobs currently able to safisty my craves to learn as much as i can now.. i wont say it is very fruitful job or people are super caring or nice, but i guess it is still workable environment which i give myself a chance to face challenages contantly. make it a clearer view of what i want in future.
well, thankful to my friends, colleuges and family that is always around me supporting me, i think i didnt spend alot of time in my social life nowadays, miss alot of people alot.. but well this pace that i'm going on like to balance everything, including relationship,work, family, friends, studies and everything.. i need alot of encouragement without all of you, i dont think i can survive, so i'm thankful having you guys.. thanks all my friends...
now i just hope that the new 2006 will even be better for everyone and specially me. i will certianly treasure all those things i having now and keep it well.
thanks all, loving all of you!!
anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home