Tuesday, June 06, 2006

exhuasted

i'm really e x h u a s t e d
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
really exhuasted..

work school work school
so much case to handle
seem like never ending
getting more and more restless regarding my work commitment at time
i still dont seem to able to slow down my work
and i basically very poor
poor
i need more more more more income
i want to do alot of things
thats require more income so i can fulfil things
but seem like i'm not able to do so
unless a pay raise..
or or .... skip
still comfortable with my job except the pay
but apprisal coming up soon hopfully
and hopfully my boss can 'understand' my needs
then at least my motive to stay is more sensitive..
else i really dont see why should i work so hard for it
while pay is really peanuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home