Friday, December 30, 2005

23, 24, 25 christmas

23rd hmmm go sch after work then finish liao meet my army pals for a christmas gathering they end up drinking beer at clarke quay.. then after that rather rus, went down to DB0 meet up with jowee and rudd for a gathering also .. really been long since the last time we saw them it was quite an happening night .. force to drink alot also but as usual never enjoy such places anyway go in is freeeeeee for me.. and my dear is very sweet letting me go... :)

reach home like 4 plus.. but actually woke up like 1030 by mama asking me to pack my studio.. it been sometime since i pack up that room or been to that room to enjoy.. but very soon it seem like i tear down alot of stuff and i decide to renovate the whole room on christmas' eve then tell dear to come over my place.. while i got my paint and spray and start redesign my room .. the whole place look rather.. erm .. skyish now.. cause basically lack of paint huahaha..
then in the evening jowee inform me that he having christmas party at his place.. so like last year go down and end up kanna play majong with his mama and friendsssssss end up losing money again they play super big .. lost like 50 buck.. but poor dear have to like wait for me and see tv.. i know she is rather bored cause she no interest in manjong game.. and in a stranger place... but no choice have to ying chou jowee's mama which is always very nice to me.

we stay over till morning sleepin in the sofa.. and went off like 9 in the morning.. then go back to my home and sleep till noon basically doing nothing with dear.. and prepare to go off for christmas dinner at rol place..
he and meiqiinvite me over for steamboat yummy yummy steamboat.. must thank him and recieve nice pressie from him too ..
then we watch dvd at his place.. shoik ah .. ..
then after that he drove us home ...
dear and me dead beat sleep till morning suppose to arrange for a movie on 26 but then when i wake up mama ask me to cook food for dear.. end up cooking spegetti .. then also invite rol over for food last min cause cook too much .. then we slack plaY MUSIC.. then he send me and ailing back to cck and then i drove back home .. and my monday ended.. next week have to prepare for new year and also my birthday .. dont know what to do .. sian .. wonder hows my friends christmas like.. cant wait to meet up with them.. ;p

thank dear been around me for this christmas i know u are bored and nothing special but having you is certianly my best christmas i get this year.. thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home