Friday, April 15, 2005

whatever

what i been doing recently...
well dont know
watch date with vampy3 super lame ending...
well next meet my insurance agent to update my health shield policy
cause well incase i dont look after myself in health end in hospital at least got some protection...
a month of 10 bucks

anyway post a pic of my agent know her for 3 years liao but i think commuication less than 3 time met less than 4 times.. but she consider quite good at least she stays in her job and look after my policy...anyway we got a good chat..seeing her reminds me of my friend jennifer..they look similar also.. i think time to give that lady a call already... been such a long time..

meet up with jowee after work at 12.. since got free transport so take to ms
as usual same place same location

hmmm caught jowee and make him drunk and well ask adwin to snap a shot of him
ok he is trying to run away .. haha.. ok this pic a like we are crazy .. well who cares..













back to work on thursday. my colleuge deen, we come to the work place together say he is leaving got a job at the custom as a stg.. well at least a full time job..
well good luck for him see everyone is leaving... i still hunting for job .. but dont seem to be in any luck... hmm whatever













so took a few pics and that is how our work place and ugly ear pieces looks

yawnz time to end this..
blog another day

whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home