Monday, April 11, 2005

my brother lawrence

look like my brother is getting ready now.. :) his next phase of life...
he is now so busy.. busy with preparing this and that...
his engagement will be on sept i think.. this is his engagement rings..
he comes home with my sis in law.. then i was sleeping.. and he woke me up to show me his rings.. ekekee.. can see how excited he is..
















i'm so happy for him.. :) well who is not... able to find someone u love..
someone who u willing to commit your love to.. ah.... well my bro is always a serious person .. never mention much about his love life or i know much about it.. we are very close.. but when 2 years ago he told us he has a gf, we are all so excited for him .. how he met jasmine.. was at this place call grand plaza hotel at the lounge..where his friend actually want to met another friend(which his friend was interested in).. he was drag along as lightbulb.. while jasmine was also drag over by her friend.. and guess what.. this two person fall for each other..but their friends didnt.. this is how he shared his part of stories to me... haha then how the courting part started .. i know nuts about it.. -__-" well nevermind lah thats between them .. later say i kpo..

kor i know u wont read this.. but haha u always a super wonderful brother, i guess u will be a wonderful husband to your wife too.. bless you with all the love and support i can give..

sian must work for the angbao i promise my brother for his wedding ..huahahaa..
;) was think if a young brother give big ang bao to his kor kor.. then when my turn ( will there be a chance?) hahaha he will return twice or more right? hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home