Wednesday, April 13, 2005

another day

bypass tuesday my first night shift after two weeks of days shift.. hmm
easiler for me. cause as u all know i wont have problem waking up late keke..
infact i actually work night rather than morning but well as u know no life lah ..

anyway yah been a easy day today somehow or rather..
tomorrow will be meeting my insurance agent to see if i can increase my policy on my health using my cpf.. time to look after my health incase i fall ill keke.
will be meeting my agent hmm it has been like 2 years since i saw her.. hmm wonder any changes.. hmmmm well whatever..

tomorrow is wednesday but sad to say i got night shift dont think i can keep jowee accompany.. KEKEKEEKE ( WoooooooooooOOOOO heng ah)
ok enough of bloging

time to play some games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home