Friday, March 25, 2005

new pals

well finally have a chance to sit and have a good meal with some of my nice friends i made at my company.. engchuan and ken.. well there is a few more but 1 left very soon everyone of us will be leaving slowly i guess.. ken extend for another 2 months till he starts his school terms while engchuan told me that he got himself a new job ask me to send a resume to his company too so we can work together..but well i'm a little half hearted. sorry and thanks engchuan.. :) my reason is what i told u .. i'm still considering on something else.. so i have to think about it more.....

been having quite a few things running thru my brain now...well at least OT numb me a while but when it get to the later parts of the night.. i get a little gloomy.. no worries my dearest friends... i will sort out very soon, i need to sort out very soon anyway cause dont have much time... well i also dont know i can do it anot.. well let see how things goes..
heres some pics we took at kfc at my work place.. i know sinful meal but well hardly got chance 3 can have meals together so i guess it's ain that bad anyway.. at least some memories kept..

















here are pics and me with engchuan and with ken... even we work half a day together it is so hard even to stop for a while and chat together.. and our sup is quite nice to give us a chance to go for dinner together and we send 45min enjoy our meal cause really dont know when will there be another chance all of us eat together... anyway well at least this shows some pics i take with guys right? later all complaint i always takes with so many different girl friends. ~_^
















well it is late, it is good friday also hope u guys enjoy and have a great long weekend.. as for me... well i'm off on sat.. still no plans... but i'm working on sun...and next week still consider if i want to work ot again... see how lah...

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...u forgot to mention eng chuan had stomache once, while i had it twice after that meal! damn!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger antrence said...

HAHAAH OK . aiyah this type better dont say hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home