Friday, April 01, 2005

2 days of off just to format stupid pc -_-"

can imagine what i trying to do to my pc

first format my winnt.. gone forever.. then .. my stupid 15inch monitor(super old) cant be boot up by winxp cause no driver. and i end up bring my 17inch out back to the room.. suprisingly it works.. my screen now dont strunk into an U shape and it is perfectly working like a new monitor.. i guess monitor also needs a break.. well now thats a good news....


well now the system seem to be stable
but but.. still not comfortable with it.. winxp.. haiz..

i test alot of stuff with the stupid system as a 'user' like tryin to install free firewall and test how it blocks myself out of the internet, trying to enhance it by downloading newer version of drivers..one of it crash my pc -_-"
how about trying to overclock my cpu processer and cause my pc to black out hahaa..
ok lucky manage to find the manual to do a reset to it..
also test it stablitly like opening all the programs in it..
suddenly u know what..system os error! .dll corrupted...
shitty.. tried repaired function.. well.. not useful and then format again ..
then files transfer from D:/ to E:/ then end up my C:/ turn into F:/ then endup os at F: then have to repartition it again to C:/
whaaaa.. so endup format 3 times in two days .... yet... i still have another copy of os in my D:/ cause due to the last installation i forget to 'format' my D:/
well whatever.. see when i free i will clean it up 1 more time.. lucky all my precious photos, works and mp3 are still intact.. think must get another harddisk just for backup usage.. i will hate myself if i wipe out my harddisk ... kekee

have no idea or able to draw suitable wings for pings pic. guess job on hold.. but will upload some edited pc i did a month ago..










and a poster size one




















i know i know my design sucks!.. but well .. my crop skill is still good.. =P
this pics are strunk in other to put it here.. and anyone who wishes to have the above pics
i think u need to ask for the permission for this lady ..

time to do things i enjoy already ......

work tomorrow sick!

but i'm free after 5.15p.m so feel free to date me!

happy april's fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home