Saturday, April 16, 2005

choices

i'm confused again.
dont know what i want.
well another week or more of ot..
maybe money make me happier and think less
dont care so much...


green means why are u so important...
how to provide without u...
i know i wont be able to find an easy way..
without you, what else can i spare..
for people around me..
see how flashy when i deliver you to people's eyes..
see how easy i can spare and trash..
when i have you around thier sight..
i hate the feel of you..
yet when i hold on you, thing comes to me..
i hate the smell you bring to me..
yet i know its good with your smell in me
i hate the sound that u brings
but hearing people calling out just for you..
u are sometimes bitter,sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, sometimes spicy
and certainly i hate people who says they have taste you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home