Monday, January 17, 2005

cut things short

yah meet up with hui today after his driving lesson to go to expo robinson sales... he spend about 150 .. i spend 180 on clothing also.. haiz.. sad super broke ... tomorow is our first day to work.. but certianly i wont want to over dress to become clown of the day .. but then also must have some presentable clothing.. and my request for shirt pants and tie!!.. TIE le.. i hate tie .. see see my neck so big.. tie so small.. it is killing me!..

next we went to tamp to eat.. .. and then .. yah go back home...

my friend taoyong come over my place to pass me a wedding card... my very first red chai dan!!!>.he is a very old good friend of mine ... finally settle down... very nice of him .. he rather deliver it to me then to send it to me thru mail... so must attend it next sunday ... ..
my friend already settle down.. for me? i dont even have my first love.. so sad hor...nah wont think about it...kekeke ....... i already have a big headache le.. so better dont want any more of stuff things to be bothering me..

i sleeping early tonight... .... cause tomorrow have to work .. wonder how it is going to be like
this is sick .. huahaha
Chamomile Tea
Chamomile Tea...
You are Chamomile Tea.
Your an original! Helpful to anyone in need and
always willing to lend a hand, you take action
but not through violence, people listen to you
for you have a knack for giving wonderful
advice! Many look up to you and you try your
best not to let them down. You have many
friends steadfast or no who consider themselves
lucky to be near you. You may have been hurt in
the past but you dont let that stand in your
way! You have a wonderful outlook on life and
try to see the good in people which is an
awesome gift!


What type of Tea are you? {-With Anime Pictures!-}
brought to you by Quizilla

did this test.. saw it in one of a bloggers blog... find it interesting so try it... friends of mine do u find that right?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home