Friday, January 07, 2005

too much things happen in a day!!

recieve a birthday card from wenz :) ain she sweet always so encouraging to me?


























ok back to yesterday ... the actual day of my birthday ... spend some time with hui we went cycling at night and eat huang li chao fan at fisherman village.. then we went to blk647 where i used to hang out under the void deck to drink with hui... after talking rot for 2 hours .. we went back my place to chill off spend before i cook for him a spendid mushroom scauce spigette..


















back to later in the day of my birthday... meet up with my dearest jie.. lynette.. she is always so sweet, kind, lovely and willing to spare her precious time with me... we went to PS have our dinner at bakerzinn... her treat.. ain she sweet.. and that day she issit feeling well and yet she willing to spare her time with me.. i'm so touch ....very touch .. some of pic we took at bakerzinn and we also went to pool junction to have a few games ... and force her to take some close up pic with me ;P thank you jie... once i manage to get my life going .. i'm going to be super nice to u too :P i promise k ..























sometimes i just feel that i dont deserve to know such great friends, i'm so bless to know them all... who are always so sincere and truthfully sweet to me . all this food is my birthday treat from my jie .... yum yum!



















and i also shared her share of pizza. .cause she cant finish it.... this is fattening! but she told me not to waste food...i keep trying to snap more pics when she is playing pool.


















after that we left in a cab as she send me to MS to meet up with jo, edwin and hui( i ask him along cause it is my birthday)yah there is jowee, edwin and me !!! 2 guitarist and 1 bass player .. wooooo... next pic was hui and me outside the club













i have fun that night..cause it's my birthday they are there to celebrate with me.. but i guess i make hui drink too much and he have end up puking the whole night thru... edwin drove us home... and jo, himself have some problems which he have to settle so he was running around...

i also got to know a new friend name jes took a pic of her courtesy from her... maybe find one day to know her better :)

i guess i shouldn't load up her pic till i got her permission ... so thats about it ... i will update more next time.. this is freaking tiring ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home