Wednesday, December 29, 2004

boring two days

basically i'm struck at home too lazy to do anything constructive... did send out a resume for a IT job.. dont dont see i recieve replies... try hard to install win xp to another harddisk .. but when come to updating online i face w32 problems like previous nt2000 .. sickening.. wonder why just by going online i can get so much virus torjan and bugs... so using my winnt to download the updates first.. reason of doing this is because.. my little cousin's pc is facing some problems aunt ask for help, mum ask me to go and take a look... but i guess most likely it is harddisk giving problem so might as well take my old harddisk and try to do something if it is hardware problem then i will have to there and test out... the sad thing is.. they stay at sambawang! .. ok that will be an hour journey ..

saw my friend posted this in her blog... so i also go and try and i got this ...

:: how jedi are you? ::


i know nuts about jedi and stuff.. but i know starwars part 3 is coming out soon .. so haha give a try. ... having a slight flu now... haiz later i go try to play the game liyi intro to me again ... i think i very sucky at that game.. cant find my way to it...

just now recieve a call from guitarist..that guy broke up with his Gals and i very drunk at home.. .. 's' because more than 1 at a time right? haiz ... wonder whats wrong ... he say he love her num1, yet he has a num2... and num0(ex) intruded into this also .. so it is a messy affair... think tomorrow he will pull me to drink with him... haiz... told him he shouldnt' have tried.. but yet he told me he is very confuse... people like me never been loved for 24 years cant even have someone to share my life yet he has one yet still want another... sometimes u really dont know what u have until u lose it i guess.. i pray i will never end up like that..

anyway enough of all this stuff.. lucky he never know i have a blog else he come and kill me hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home