Friday, December 31, 2004

another two days

been very busy for the last two days.. first went down to my company to collect my cheque.. then rush home.... yasin coming over with his pc .also got problem .. but tried many ways but cant really get it up .. till almost give up and i told him leave the pc here first.. jem come over to my place to take win 98 from me... cause his pc also down ... and with his magical touch he manage to go to the installing level!!!>. which basically i was doing the same thingy like he did earlier.. but still after installing level it hang again .. this time my magical touch i manage to get started and complete installing of the new OS!!!>. faint.. ok after that.. cook tired jem a meal .. scauce hotdogs egg and bbq scauce dory fillet, hope it taste ok for him ... huahaha .. but think he is too hungry to think about it..

then i was out with jowee and ruddy .. accompany jowee .. he was so upset..but we didnt end up drinking any where last night..

he went to look for num1 but num1 refuse to talk to him... then he go and look for num2 to settle off.... cause he love num1 ... well num2 also cant be bother about him...

rud and me was like spinning around city area on his car... and bro rud lend me his car to test drive.. it was like.. whaaaa great finally i get a feel of driving since a long long time since i got my licsence ... after that we went to boat quay to look for shah (he is my singer) we suppose to go to johore much later.. but first we have to settle jo.. we send jo at around 315a.m and we went all the way to johore had rud's car petrol pumped, washed and had or meal there we are out of johore at 530a.m it was like a fast thingy.. send shah back home and next was me... i wend back home and submit another resume... and then went to bed at around 7a.m woke up at 12 to go down to my aunt's place to fix my cousin(jesmine)'s pc ... like i assume harddisk problem ... help her to setup a new os but it come to updating. .can't imagine i'm using a 56k modem it takes hell of a long long time.. was consider enjoying myself stay at my aunt place jesmine is a smart girl, she is going sec 1 next year.. and u know her PSLE result is 259 she went into special stream... i know i never able to get that kinda result... u go girl .. your big kor kor will look after u k ..

find out my aunt very alike to my mum .. keep asking me to eat lah give me this and that to eat like i will faint like that.. then try to give me some money for the effort i help her in to fix her pc... but i refused it... but she keep pushing the money to me.. even try to put it in my bag so i dont find out about it.. huahaha .. but ok still i return it to her... $$$$ fly away . .cannot take lah !! i big boy finding job soon!

then rush home at 11p.m .. haiz.. nearly faint.. never used a 56k modem again!..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home