Monday, November 28, 2005

life is too pack up

first.. alot of work on hand... so what's next? pray hard to get through all this..
dear's exam going to be over petty soon i guess.. so i guess hope we have chances to spend some good time together..
school finally started for me, bum to my ex-camp mate.. cool at least someone who i'm familar with to work with..
trying to make life good and better by doing some regular excercise well at least make me less restless but haha more aching..
just hope i can pull through..
miss quite alot of friends.. seem like i have lesser and lesser time spending time with my pals..
well will find time to keep in touch..
dec my favourite month of the year.. christmas is coming always has so much fun during christmas and new year hope this year the same..
hope 2006 will even be better for me.

jiayou anthony!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home