Monday, October 31, 2005

tomorrow i will be better..(0101105)

each and everyday i discover a weak side of me.. ever since i learn to reflect my own self.. but however many times, i'm still getting myself into those troubles before i realise my mistake again..

i haven been thinking alot.. alot lately..
alot of things just came across my mind..
i wish i have ability to make things good..
just sometimes i do feel i'm a little bit drown..
i'm working towards a brighter route now..
really trying very hard..
i really scare of making a wrong move..
and at the end i will lost all things good things i'm owning now..
i guess thats like very common.. the more you have the more u scare to lose it..
well.. guess i shouldnt think so much again..
anthony buck up k.. i have lots of supports around even they are not there..
anthony you u still have you..
show myself some confidence that u always show people..
show those who u care, u love them alot..

u must be mentally prepared..
u must be physically prepared too..
bad or good things are all coming to you..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

school is starting for me soon .. 2.5 years to ahead
30 days to prepare
work guess i'm getting a little better now..
just hope that things will be smoother..
friends..i guess i been neglecting them alot.. sorry friends.. i really miss you people..

love.. dear, i know i have not been very sensitive, i know i have not been caring enough, i can feel that at times i'm adding on like a burden to what u are facing now, certianly not been a good bf, i should be to lighten your loads and bring more joy when u are down, i will still carry on to do my best k.. if i make bad mistakes that u cant stand, pls tell me.. u know i'm very dumb..and not good at words..
still i try to do my best k.. i love you.. hope u will never ever get tired over this words because they are really the words from my heart..
thank you for loving me..
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home