Monday, May 30, 2005

new monitor

i struggled.. my monitor blow!!!!!!

this weekend IT show... yet i need a MONITOR!
so end up at simlim brought a LG 19inch lcd monitor.. sian .
heartache.. consider cheap liao ..haiz.. why LG dont ask me...
why not sumsung dont ask me.. why not philips dont ask me
can use can liao .. 410 with a free head phone..
aiyah i got more things to worries
new job startin on wed

rol's kangroo that is bad condition now.. haiz.. hopfully nothing bad happen to his car... need to accompany to the car agent tomorrow to find out what happen...
haiz..
i not upset not because of the money .. the problem is why my friend so nice to me lend me car and i can mantain it well... it is so heartaching.. so sian ..
pls god be nice to me this time once pls.. i promise to be good...

no worries no accident or anything it is just that the engine behave koo koo after i drove out that day for practise ..
haiz

here display my monitor


























here another 1 pics..






















... kinda of miss someone know she not free anyway so long never have a good talk with her
hope she is fine... anyway she got bf to worry for her so i can just enjoy myself ya!

next me see what in my next list plan and meet up with ailing for movie on friday

meeting jowee maybe on wed( on planning.. depend on tomorrow situation)

still have to help my aunt source for a laptop for my cousin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home