Friday, February 18, 2005

this entry for ping o~_^o

this entry is just for my good friend ping cause, lovely ping send me an e card that i requested kekeke, since she says she is currently very 'free' so i tried to find somethings for her to do and yah ask her to send me an e card. haha. it may be simple but she write something that is quite simple and yet i feel rather touching... ask me to ring her when i desire. nice right.. but basically as people know..i seldom make calls to people somehow or rather.. scare to disturb people..
and she also try to visit my blog more offen since i force her to.. haha. so i must also make the effort to update my blog too.. so make sure someone will read some boring stuff i type when the 'scan' thru my blog trying hard to understand what i'm trying to type.. -_-"


well thank you so much ping! muacks and huggies..i really appicates it look at the time now .. 4.00a.m and i need to go and work tomorrow again tomorrow morning... wonder how many more days can i take it.. anyway thank you so much ..

-----------------------------------------------------------

next some updates....


i haven even have time to edit and load in some pics that i have took on tuesday when i was out with zan and vampy to celebrate vampy's birthday.. also havent have time to email the pics to her.. if she is reading this yah i will mail u asap k .. ;P
this few days been out with jowee and adwin.. jowee been acting funny no choice but to keep him accompany...then also must find some time to meet up with wenz before she go back to aust to complete her study... certianly will miss her.. sad.. then hui also called me today and tell me he is busy with some new 'work' in hand.. do your best k i try my best if i got time to help u.. but i really pack already my shift work is very hard to arrange a time for people... also wonder how ray, and how liyi is doing.. and jem yah .. dont be so troubled k .. if u need help or want to meet up give me a ring also ... can go and enjoy together to chill off...

ok lah cant think already brain dead... been tired really ... lah i must work harder man ... ok time to rest.. see you people again k .. love anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home