Sunday, January 30, 2005

another sunday ...wait for buses

yah .. did all i can to relax and enjoy my sunday... slack the whole day ..
woke up at around 1230p.m and hui call me at 1p.m to ask me out to accompany him to get a new PSU for his pc.. which the cause of his pc cant work.. so end up at simlim again .. and yah he decide to get a new casing.. quite nice one... i went and buy some cdr.. cause need to pass some cdr to a friend to help me burn some stuff..
after shopping i went down to the food court to have my lasak yong dao fu .. not bad but i know very fattening -_-" after that went back straight to pasir ris... while i go and return some library books while hui meet up with zhizhao.. for shopping again... but i decide to go back home to rest.. too tired.. and took some pic at the bus stop while waitng for bus...

















anyone hear of the bus and bus stop story... i think i hear the story from a movie or from some friends... it goes something like this..
love is like taking buses... u are alone waiting for your bus that bring u home at the bus stop...
the first bus comes to you way.... it is too crowed... u are unable to hop on it... and it just bypass you without even giving u a chance to hop on... u miss the first bus...

the second bus comes in next.... it is a non aircon bus.. even though it stop right infront of u ... u decide maybe it is not good enough, u may not enjoy the ride or feel comfortable with it... so u let it leave u with other passagers that will like to take it.. u miss the second bus..

the third bus comes along..... u are tired already and u find that the time is getting late... u rush and hop on it.... at first u find a comfortable sit and rest on... after a while.. u discover that u actually hop on a wrong bus that bring u to somewhere else u dont want to go.. .. u rush to get down now.. but a little too late.. u are at somewhere else.. u need to do a detour again ..u are back to the same old bus stop again ..

the forth bus finally comes along..... u seem to comfirm it is the right bus...
u are too tired to think already .. so u just hope it will just bring u home... and may the journey bring u back home safely ... wait wait... it doesnt end here!!

maybe u are too tired already to detour.. and say yah what the hell and decide to flag for a taxi and reach back home fast...or just hop on to the car that stop by for u that willing to give u a free ride.. which u dont know how safe it is anot without risking it..

or some might just walk down this road alone... cause u know by walking alone u have no restriction and u wont feel in-sercure.. u may feel bored, u may enjoy the scoll down the quiet street till u reach home...

so which route are we actually choosing.. lets ponder abit... k :)














hot news! hot news! my friendJEM kanna rob at JB! .. freaking unlucky right..friends intending to do new year shopping at JB pls be extra careful k...... haiz.. poor jem.. now must be cursing them big time... singapore is safe afterall .. jem dont be too upset over it... ok ... relax man bro!...
good luck will come your way one .. yup take care! ..


7 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya antrence, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post 'another sunday ...wait for buses' and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - legitimate home business - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways antrence, you have a good site. I'll be back.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya antrence, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post 'another sunday ...wait for buses' and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways antrence, you have a good site. I'll be back.

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey antrence, you have a great blog here. another sunday ...wait for buses caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work at home mums site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways antrence thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey antrence, you have a great blog here. another sunday ...wait for buses caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home in the uk site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways antrence thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home in the uk site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'another sunday ...wait for buses' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings antrence, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home in the uk. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home in the uk. Your post title caught my eye - another sunday ...wait for buses. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways antrence, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a business from home opportunity uk work site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'another sunday ...wait for buses' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home