Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Lonely Valentines.

i woke up at 5a.m in the morning of 15th feb... finally, i manage to by past valentines day... when i open my eyes to my pc... i saw hui sending me an url of a blog saying that someone having the same kind of day as u in my msn....

thanks ah..hui -_-"

Valentines day.. i was fine actually without thinking much about it..as i mention i need to work today...But it was fine for me actually...Coz I dun even have a date today.

Called no one, Make no arrangement, Send out no flowers, Give out no pressies.

Love no one.

all i feel is dry.

even thought i can see alot of people recieve bouquets of flowers from thier lovers.. couples hugging each other at every quiet corners, under the dim street lights, at the sits of the mrt in the loving world of thier own...

well i really didnt make any effort this year nor think much about it.
I've been single all the while and I've spent many lonely Valentines already...

Well never been in love before anyway.
Long huh.
Will it be the same next year?
I seriously wonder...

nah.. i'm strong... the desire of longing for a relationship is there but i'm not desperated i guess.. i just hope a good relationship will come to my life one fine day and i will know how to treasure it..


took this pic on sunday when i board this bus home... do u have the desire of holding on the camera,and wanting so badly to take the pic of a bus(ok ok because of the poster on the bus that i want to show someone hahaha)

hey hui! this pic for u k as a return present to remind me about Vday k! so both of us no need to stare at the poster everytime we by past bugis mrt already! huahahahaa!






















well look at the time 6.00a.m.. lucky i dont need to work today and tomorrow..
today meeting zan and vampy.. it's been a while i guess.. i'm always so bo sim and must wait for people to arrange things meet up.. anyway happy advance birthday to u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home