Wednesday, February 09, 2005

happy new year!!

happy new year everyone :) hope it will be a very very good year for all the people :)
everything will be smooth smooth ride for each and everyone of u ..health will be at peak..
love life will be sweet... money keep on rolling in ... future to be great... more smiles... less stress..
happy things appear... kekekekeke..

i used this section to load some piccy i have taken during my new year day out with guima, papa mama kor to visit the temple that we never fail to visit every year, it is a must cause guima says it will bless the family well. papa and mama was force to take piccy together by me huaahah















and here we are brothers taking pic with our parents














and there we are with our parents and finally visit to my mum's sis ah yee's new house .. in this pic u can see my biao mei jesmine, my hua yee(jesmine's mother), my mama and qin yee.. ok after that visit i went back home and sleep and went to meet up with jowee, jem, ruddy and edwin at night we went hunting for a place to hang out and that goes my new year 1st day and second day i spend it at home fixing my cousin's pc ... yawn boring right?
happy new year everyone again












have a wonderful new year 2005 k everyone!

GONG XI FA CAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home