Saturday, January 24, 2009

things in life

it been a long long time i start to blog down my thoughts again..
recently i make alot big decisions. some i will consider good. some i will say not good, but well what to do already decided.

i dont know if i have achieved much till now but i guess i am between the average good.

Friends who care understand that i have commit myself to quite a few items.
first HDB, second Car, but i guess thats what most people wish to have.
a home of thier own, a drive for thier life.
Many agrees that getting a hdb house now is a good time, good investment i will say but not for a car cause it is really wasting money.

i got my own reasons and well i really consider alot before i decided to purchase it so it is already been brought let me take the responsible to take care of it.
if i cant make it through and have a harder time. i will give up lost the most 20k and restart everything again. i will take it as a lesson learn. i will also take this chance to understand for the next 5 to 7 years if it is really worth owning 1 ride. i guess most people says once u start driving u wont stop.. i guess so to for my case. i took taxi for granted last time in my previous work which i can claims most of the transport, then i end up having the habit to take such rides. cost i spend on taxi could be higher that what i normal estimate. one thing i hate about is to be late for my work. but i just cant get my lazy bone out of my bed at that time.
Dislike the feeling that im taking up spaces in trains in the morning ( i am fat...) then i need to be like so tense up early in the morning..

Saving is one issues i drain up my savings for the car, pocket will be tight and i am like spending quite alot on others things. i need save for my future also..i dont want to be irresponsible too, i shall try hard to save again after the new year. hope i can reach my target soon.

i just like to take care of things that i love, so i certianly will try my best to protect it, i know i am those rough type haha so my things spoilt easily but well i still keep it with me.

i learnt more about myself recently after i make certian decision. i learned that at times i must be assertive to things i says. i cant just say and say and dont let my words comes true. its makes no sense except i am bullshiting. things are at times hard to control i know some like showing off, but i also learn that if i dont know about the things i rather not commit to it and say i know, say the most i go and find out more about it and get back when i have the correct answers to it.

there is no room for arguements with people when they are strong headed also. it only get things sour.

in life we must mutually respect each other, cannot jump into conclusion without knowing the details, and should always, things dont always goes your way and what u want, learn to accept the facts of life and see how we can make that as your better for you in which to resolve things not to make things worst.
i see people are easy to forgetting thier basic happiness and start to go into agruement, lets be more sensitable so that it makes things controllable.
If one person is unhappy about sometimes if they dont voice out, people may not know, and still keep hitting the same spots and make people more upset.. this are some things i keep hearing from people.
the right way i guess is to share out the concern and let the person know your issues, must be more direct dont go around and around thinking that by saying straight may hurt them.
Next for the person who is listening, learn to put yourself in that person postion understand the problems she is facing in her own shoes and respect that she have made that decision. if u can support it, if you cant let the person choose her own decison, i mean why control others life when you yourself cant determine your own right? of course we want the best to our friends and love one too but when the person is strong headed. it is really no point. and never add salt to wound when maybe cant be undone, ones should try to encourage the person to carry on since it is already done. never say things like see see i told u so, you should have listen to me at the first place. so what if the person have listen to you, things may not be turning out of what u expects too.

been in a charity organisation, i see people giving unconditionally but also there is some bad one who takes unconditionally also.. i respects those who give more they can afford to help people who is less fortunate. for me, i know myself, as much as i can give to people, i will my best to help but not in eat into things i cant afford. Everyone have thier own reasons.

however, i am very happy of what i am and having now. i still consider myself lucky thru out in my current life, i just hope more good things will come to me, but i also understand i cant be too greedy too. and hope i remember what i have written down to advise myself when i need it when troubles comes and try to follow as close to it... at least maybe that time i will not make the mistakes take i list out i should have done.

New year means new life ahead, know it is a tough time but well look at the bright side, at least u are still breathing, u are still kicking, u have lovely friends who drinks talk and love you, you have loves one who give thier love unconditionally.

MUM I LOVE YOU, DAD I LOVE YOU, you are the best parents i ever have in my life. I understand i can done what you have done to me. I am in good fortune to be love by both of you.

KOR I LOVE YOU, you are my guide to my life. i know it is good that u be there somehow when i need someone, i know it is hard when you have your family and you are always strong headed too, you are like the big boss man. your brother will do you proud need not worry.

GUI MA i love you but i know i give you lesser love then i should have to but i really at my limits. your love is also unconditionally. I am like always in debt to you hope that you have good health all the way.

Ai Ling i love you, i find my heart sinks with yours when you are upset. filled with joy when you smile,i wish to be there no matter where in your future where we share more joy and laugher, i wish i can take up all your burdens, i know you need a man who can give you security, and give you space when you want it. i will try my best and be my best to you. I cant promise you anything yet, but i can promise you i will not be the one who add in to your burden in anyway. if i have issues i will share with you but will sort it out myself. i will love you and be there, even i can only stand there and stare blank like the dumbest person. I will think of ways on the good way to provide you with comfort. we will works things out one by one.

I LOVE my friends who love me you know who you are. cause u must love me to find me loving u back mah? haha
one more year i will be one more year responsible. i be there also if you need me but dont get me into trouble lah. thanks for all the good friendship i have all this years. I never should deserves such great people to be so kind to me sharing all their happy and unhappy things with me too.

I WISH ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home