Friday, February 22, 2008

final year project

i really think i am lazy.. haiz.. keep doing the project slowly. lucky that the project is extended for 1 more week but this make me even more slack. i dont seem to be able to concertate on doing the project even i tell myself so..
headache, flu, phone call haiz even im on leave i feel stress. i think i work best outside. can see that i can do at least 20 percent more than doing at home.. too much tempation at home i guess and also i am lazy lah

sorry dear i know i look lazy lazing around... actually i am mentally stress and my mind is blank i dont know what should i write in report.

then keep falling asleep also.. but ok lah somehow dont know why when i sleep alot of diagrams and stuff flow into my mind... but then hor.. when i wake up i am either here ache or there ache or hungry.. then i eat liao want to sleep again just like a pig..
try very hard to clear this soon so i can just concertate on exam 1 month later.

tmr will meet CP to do together maybe that will be more motivation as we are rushing report also.

i really must thanks all my friends i am always blessed with nice people around even my dear help me so much very grateful to her.

back to work, think i still left quite a fair bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home