Saturday, May 05, 2007

ah i'm back

hmmm dont know what to type however i'm currently on duty so ah...
i'm been crashing thru alot of things.. praying hard for good things..but ah now i know how limited. my learning skill is not that fast as i use to see..
once get into an environment that i cant smoke my way thru... it is so diffcult..
i'm getting less confident about myself..
hmm i use to think less that i'm not confident but jialat..
i must constantly remind myself to think before i speak again

alot of things here and there really not that skillful to take care of so much things..

works has thousands of things to pick up..
sch got so much assignment and projects coming in
health is not getting healthy if i cant force myself to do more excerise but do more excerise i seem to have less time on work .. whaaa cannot like that lah..

then stress i take in more food.. sian
my weight is killing me..
looking at my old photos i want to go back ns!!!
sobz

back to duty ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home