Saturday, December 23, 2006

1 litre of tears

i wonder anyone have watch this serial. 1 litre of tears..

i tell you it is super touching .. my tears flow down at least 5 times over the 11 esp..

i will say it is super touch.. and it is a truth life account back dated

i will recommend to people to watch after that you may treasure life more..

sometimes somthings are so hard to control but we shouldnt be drag down by it..

there is always more meaningful things to do...

was rushing my project very busy tired also..

like really no time but thanks to my pals and classmates we manage to pull through with everyone effort..

thanks to my programmer project mate who put in 101% in the project work..

without my group i think it is really hard to get through it..

i must also thanks my dear for the support..

been neglected her since project started and lucky she is understanding to bear with me..

love her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home