Friday, November 24, 2006

1 friday for myself...

now i'm at starbucks

connect to the wireless with my lappy

listen to christmas jazz song.... watching people in and out..

waitin for my movie show tenisious d?

hoping that this movie rock some rock soul out of me again..

before that was walking from simlim...
looking at IT stuff

walk along the stretch of middle road
come to parklane go to guitar shop
look around..
then got a group of youngsters looking for studio to jam music
but they cant find any studio around..
i almost want to ask them if i can join them to jam music huahah but didnt

look at guitars
then go to paridiz centre

stop there to listen to some people singing at tao resturant..
i just hang outside the 2nd level
feel that i miss music so much..

later when i'm home i will sure play my baby bass again ...

have to log off for my movie liao

rock \nn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home