Sunday, October 22, 2006

my new PC

it seems like i got friends coming back to read my blog so i guess i should start frequently update this blog again.. so friendssssss of mine pls pls come back again .. i promise i write a little bit more?
kekekeee


after much trouble at simlim manage to get my new pc up..Configuration set as
1.86 core 2 duo,1g ddr2 ram 800,gigabyte sr3 mainboardpowercolor 800GTO 16X 256MB160g SATA harddiskCoolmaster C5 chassisToppower 450Watts PSU

have tested the latest core 2 duo, seem to be quite a powerful chip.
brought this motherboard, after much trouble because this mainboard is not actually my first choice, as the budget is getting out of the way. i end up listening to one of sales person recommendation and built my configuration as this, not knowing how well this board is like..after going to differerent forums, it seems like i have made the right choice.

this board is very good and well recommended value for money and good for overclocking just imagine that a 1.86G core 2 duo can be tweeted as hight as 3.33G which is currently core 2 extreme speed. i guess i will be playing with it very soon hopfully i will not burnt the board.. for my configuration manage to get up to 1.91G so far cause havent try to increase the voltage
wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home